International Veterinary Student Association (IVSA): India
The International Veterinary Student Association was founded in 1951 and has been active in veterinary schools across the world for more than 50 years. Through this organization, veterinary students from many different countries are working on animal-related issues of global concern. IVSA is an independent, strictly non-profit, non-political organization. It is based on volunteer efforts of veterinary students worldwide. IVSA consists of national or local veterinary student associations and individual members, as well as supportive and honorary life members, in 56 countries all over the world. Our members come from 150 different faculties and represent around 35.000 veterinary students worldwide.
IVSA works hard to have its members fully trained and educated by the time they graduate veterinary school and embark on careers. Hundreds of activities are planned, designed and carried out each year on international, national and local levels. Projects, workshops, programs, conferences, symposia and congresses are organized world-wide in all fields of veterinary medicine. Through these we offer additional knowledge and activities, especially those not available in regular faculty studies (e.g. project management, teamwork, and seeing practice in specific specialty fields that may not be available in the student's home country) to all our members.
Dr.Mangesh Nakade become a First President of International Veterinary Student Association (IVSA):India chapter in around 60 years of long history of IVSA.Dr.Mangesh Nakade also worked as President WARD President WARD Foundation,Nagpur,India (Wild life Conservation and Agro-Rural Development Foundation )India Ex- Vice President-All India Veterinary Student Association (AIVSA)India Vice-president-Shoorsena,Nagpur,India Ex-President-Maharashtra Veterinary Student Association,Nagpur India Ex-President-SAFE,Nagpur,India Vice -President of United Veterinary Association of Maharashtra,India Member of IMWO (Indian Multipurpose Welfare Organisation) Nagpur,India Research scholar at Mexico,China,United States (U.S) Ex-Faculty Member CVAS, Rajuvas, Bikaner,India
Parmanent Office Address
IVSA Information Office DSR KU LIFE, Dyrlægevej 9, Copenhagen, Denmark
Fax: +45 35 28 21 52
U.G .Boys hostel, Nagpur Veterinary College, Mafsu, Nagpur –440006,
First IVSA India President - Dr.Mangesh Nakade,
Ex-Vice President of All India Veterinary student Association, Ex-President of Maharashtra Veterinary Student Association, CEO & Chief –WARD Foundation.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Facebook ID: drmangesh23
Local NVC, Mafsu ,Nagpur Coordinator -
Ranjit Harane (3rd Year) B.V.Sc & A.H
Mob. No: +918983818431, +917387463813, +919021446311
Dr. Mangesh K. Nakade
Under Above Assoacition Dr.Mangesh Nakade ,Dr.Ravi Jasutkar,Dr.Amit Lohkare done a lot Social valuable work for the benefits of Veterinary profection .Some of them are:
- Recruitment of all vacant posts of Livestock Development Officers i.e. Veterinary officer in Maharshtra).
- Total implementation of Indian Veterinary Council Act 1984 as it is.
- Estabishment of Wild Life research center in center India
- For Increasing student internship allowances & P.G stipend
- Fighting against corruption
- Arrange Vaccination Camp, Anti rabies Camp, Free treatment camp ,World Vet. Day, Teachers Day, Felicitation Programmed, Carrier Concellling, DOG SHOW ,Annual Gathering , Shiv Jayanti, Swami Vekakand Jaynti ,Art of Leaving, Personality development lecture etc.
- Arrange Vet .Extension camp for increase lab to field approach.
- Wild life sensing activity, Darting camp, wild life health & Management Brain storming section
- Arranged brain storming section on wild life Conservation
- Social activity like Sport Activity, Gathering,Cultural activity ,Shiv jayanti, Sami Vivekanand jayanti, Teacher day etc.
- Promote the IVSA and its work to encourage collaboration between veterinary students around the world
- Raise the overall standard of global veterinary education by increasing international and intercultural exchange of ideas and knowledge.
- Promote opportunities for veterinary students to experience unique educational opportunities
- Facilitate individual and group veterinary student exchanges through the IVSA Exchange Program
- Promote lifelong associations between future colleagues to enhance the profession of veterinary medicine
- Working for the welfare of animal and human by co-operating with various kind of program arranged by IVSA.
- By participating ongoing Scientific Task Force, conference, symposium arranged by IVSA.
- Working and sharing experience of veterinary fields with international veterinary students. - Working for the betterment of IVSA and making it more popular worldwide. For upgrading the level of our experience and knowledge.
First time Dr.Mangesh Nakade elected as a First Indian President in the sixty year history of IVSA that a biggest achievements (Feather in cap)of Nagpur Veterinary college, Mafsu, Nagpur ex-alumni boys..
IVSA India Mission
IVSA India Invite all veterinary student in India to take part in international activity and become a active member forever.The I.V.S.A.India exists to benefit the animals and people of the world by harnessing the potential and dedication of veterinary students to promote the international application of veterinary skills, education and knowledge.
The mission of IVSA India is to to benefit the animals and people of the world by harnessing the potential and dedication of veterinary students to promote the international application of veterinary skills, education and knowledge.
Facility to Future member student:
- Exchanges with foreign veterinary student
- DEVELOPMENT FUND PROJECTS
- Animal Welfare Committee
- Scholarship Fund
- Standing Committee on Modern Technologies in Education
The aim and purpose of the Development Fund is to provide support and resources to developing veterinary school in underprivileged countries. Our contribution comes in the form of money, books or equipment. This way the IVSA gives disadvantaged students a chance to improve and grow.
IVSA Scholarship Fund
The mission of the IVSA Scholarship Fund is to provide a fund allowing veterinary students to travel abroad and experience veterinary practice in a foreign country. It is primarily aimed at supporting students who would otherwise not be able to afford an experience like this. The scholarship can also be given to an IVSA member who needs financial support to attend the annual IVSA Congress or Symposium. All expenses (felt appropriate by the ExCo) up to a maximum of 1000 EUR will be covered by the scholarship.